Beijing UGTech Co.,Ltd. was established in year 2004. It is a comprehensive consulting service provider in information security industry in China. We are a Qualified Security Assessor company of PCI SSC. Our business includes information security consultancy, information security training, certification consultancy service, vulnerability scan, and penetration test etc.
We have successfully provided consultancy work from 2008 for many renowned domestic financial institutes, payment service providers, and ecommerce merchants.Include Bank of China, Alipay, JD.com, Bestpay, Ping An Pay, DHgate, DX.com etc. globally famous companies.
After many years of development, UGTech has become an famous experienced information security service provider with high professional level employees, standard internal management, and a large domestic client group.
PCI DSS is the abbreviation for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. It is a data security standard for third party payment industry. It was created by the initial founders of PCI SSC, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Financial Services, and JCB etc. Its purpose is to adopt consistent international data security precautions.
PCI DSS has security standard requirements on all industries that include credit card information, which include security management, policy, procedures, network architecture, and software design requirements list etc., to fully protect the safety of trade. PCI DSS is suitable for all types of entities that involves the process of card holder data, which include but not limited to, merchants, process institutes, purchasers, issuers, service providers, and other entities that store, process or transmit card holder data. PCI DSS includes a set of basic requirements to protect card holder data, and might add additional control measures, to further lower risks.
Build and Maintain a Secure Network and Systems
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
2. Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
Protect Cardholder Data
3. Protect stored cardholder data
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
5. Protect all systems against malware and regularly update anti-virus software or programs
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
Implement Strong Access Control Measures
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business need to know
8. Identify and authenticate access to system components
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data
Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
11. Regularly test security systems and processes
Maintain an Information Security Policy
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security for all personnel